- Sunrise to Sunset
Park information kiosks with trail maps are located at all Lake Conestee Nature Park trailheads.
- 840 Mauldin Road (LCNP’s main entrance; trailhead located at former Municipal Stadium, across from FedEx)
- 701 Fork Shoals Road (from Fork Shoals Rd., enter Belmont Fire Dept., parking and trailhead are located behind Belmont Fire Department)
- 601 Fork Shoals Road (opposite junction of Fork Shoals Rd. and White Horse Rd. Extension)
- Henderson Avenue (from Fork Shoals Rd., take Henderson Ave. continuing east until Henderson Ave. dead ends [junction with Meadors Ave.] , parking lot and trailhead located on the right)
- 1 Spanco Drive (from Conestee Rd. take Spanco Dr. past Conestee Mill, parking lot and trailhead located on the right)
- Natural Surface Trails
Approximately 3 miles
- Paved Trails
Approximately 2 miles
1850 linear feet
- Future Trail Plans
Swamp Rabbit Trail extension along Reedy River to I-85
Areas Open to the Public:
- Acres of Land:
- Permissible Uses:
Passive recreation activities such as hiking, biking (except where prohibited), jogging, wildlife observation, geocaching, etc.
- Prohibited Activities:
Swimming or wading in wetland areas, boating (unless officially pre-authorized), fishing, hunting, motorized vehicles (including ATVs) except for wheelchairs, horseback riding.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. At no time are dogs allowed to enter the water.